We are very excited to release Keypatch 2.0, a better assembler for IDA Pro!
Following are the new features provided by this version.
- Fix some issues with ARM architecture (including Thumb mode)
- Better support for Python 2.6 & older IDA versions (confirmed to work on IDA 6.4)
- Save original instructions (before patching) in IDA comments.
- NOP padding also works when new instruction is longer than original instruction.
- You can fill a range of selected code via a new function “Fill Range”
- It is now possible to “undo” (revert) the last modification.
- All the functions are now available via a popup menu (right-mouse click)
Get full list of new features & source code of Keypatch at keystone-engine.org/keypatch
A quick tutorial for Keypatch is available.